Come Together

How's all my lovely readers doing lately? Sorry for the long hiatus~ I've been busy helping out a friend of mine in his studio. But everything is good now I can start blogging. So This is what happened on the 29th of April. I had so much fun getting rid all my old clothes. I'm glad that a partial of my clothes are gone =).


Being a certified shopaholic is not a good thing, my closet is still filled to the brim with clothes and accessories. Shirts, skirts, jeans, socks, sweaters--you name it,I got it all in different colors. Sometimes I found myself buried under a clothes avalanche a few times already, and I'm having serious trouble entering, let alone cramming stuff, into my bedroom. All these signify one thing: I really need to get rid of all my old clothes.


So here we go again...me and my friend Rachel will be selling our pre-loved clothes for a pretty low price this coming Sunday at PUBLIKA, Mont Kiara. This is actually a fundraiser event in support of local musician Alda Evan Tan. Remember to head down to Publika to show us your love and support. We are letting go brands like Zara, MNG, Topshop, Miss Selfridge and many more. Do drop by and say hi…oh and don’t forget to buy something =).



Thanks for helping!!!



FOOD IS HERE!



Camwhore!



Gamer!



cutie pie anna darl~ I had a great time catching up with you babe =)~



REMEMBER TO MARK YOUR CALENDER FOR THIS EVENT!


Location: Publika, Mont Kiara

Date: 13/5

Time: 11am-7pm

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.