I need a space...

Good Afternoon lovelies!
Recently I have this crazy 'i want to move' feeling. I wanna have my own space...I really do...while I'm doing some interior research and I stumble into this. Cheri Messerli and David Rager are the creative minds behind this amazing space. I absolutely love the beautiful origami crane mobile and the cluster of paper lanterns over the bed. The wooden bookshelf provides extra storage and it is a smart way to divide the loft and create the bedroom without breaking up the flow of the open space. Just loving it all...
but seriously look at this...
Arhhh...i so need my own space...a small cozy place will do =) for me to deco~

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.