On Set: Ming



Hey guys Ming here =) ThxxxXxxx SoooOoo MuchHhhh for attending the MDG 1st appearance in public at Mist Club~hope you guys had fun that night. Thanks to family, friends and fans who supported me all this while…=) Ming LOVING & MISSING you guys out there…huggies~

This competition is helping me in so many ways like I can’t always be with my family all the time, I gained lotsa experience, learned more stuff about this industry and to get along with 11 other girls under one roof. This definitely will teach me to be more independent and confident =) Ming will strike and try my very best through out this competition.

Don’t STOP voting for Ming DREAM 08, cause the votes are now back to 0 again…so vote!!!vote!!!vote!!! XOXO~appreciate much MUAKZ~

p/s: Woot!!! woot!!! Interesting photos will be up SoooOOon~bet you guys out there will love it hehe…To all vintagesnoise.blogspot readers so sorry for not updating about fashion ya…I’ll be posting a video fashion post soon =P Stay tuned for more updates!!!


Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.