On Set: Ming and Denezia



Hey hey hey you guys….Its us again…DENEZIA n MING …we had an awesome night last friday….really fun.

MING says: OUCchhhhh!!!PINKY burnt my feet with the fire starter…hahahahahah*

Anyways….all 9 of us had our very first BBQ together…we went grocery shopping..got all the stuff that we needed and enjoyed all night long…suprisingly…all of us got along QUITE well….SOME of us la!!! =P hmmmmmm…so so so….some went up and down the stairs…in n outa their room dat is…to do GOD KNOWSSS WAT….later at night….we had loads of fun during THE TRUTH AND DARE SESSION…and THUS….all our secretss r revealed now…hmmmm…hahaha..NOT A GOOD THING..WE CAN BLACK MAIL EACH OTHER NOW…muahahahha…KIDDING KIDDING…wat happened in the house..stays within da 11 of us…=)

DAYUM we forgot to tell you about our day at the gym…IT WAS freagggggin tiring…sick n twisted!!haha….literally TWISTED!!!HAHA…WE all did yoga….stretching to the point where we couldnt stretch no more…FINGERS TOUCHING TOES…HEAD TOUCHING LEGS N ALL THOSE “SNAKE LIKE” movements…hahahahaha…=) yoga isnt fun…its painfulllll BUT YET relaxing…whn OUR YOGA MASTER asked us to lay straight on the floor,close our eyes and just RELAX….that was it!!!! WE ACTUALLY FELL ASLEEP!!!..hahaha…n now…even just sitting here and writting this blog bringssss PAINNNNN to our body…OUUUHH the torture…..our back n leg..PRACTICALLY EVERYWHERE HURTS….=P

JERAD*our producer* is being EXTRA NICE TO US…he’s allowing us to go catch a movie tomorrow *SUNDAY*

MING says: me n natasha r cooling down on things now…tryin to get along with each other….i’ve had it with dramas in the house…!!!

DENEZIA says: I DONT WANT ANYMORE FIGHTS IN THE HOUSE..IM SICK N TIRED OF IT ALL….SPM’S OVER ALREADY!!!I DONT NEED ANY ADDITIONAL STRESS!!!NO MORE BROKEN FURNITURES!!! *hahahha..ok..thats P&CO…behind the scenes of MDG…Its THE industries lil secret…I HOPE!!! * =)

ITS 11.40 am on Saturday…we’ve GOT nothing to do today…HONESTLY….FUN!!! we’ve havent had a break lyk this in weeks…we deserve it now…but still…we’ve gotta memorize this super long script JERAD asked us toooo…hmmm….YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY*says it sarcastically* =P

and ouh by the way…have we mentioned to you about our SMELLY CAT…hahahhaha..her names dream n pooping it restricted areas is wat she loves best…SHES REALLY SMART THOUGH..BUT STILL AN ANIMAL WHO DOESNT NOE WHR TO POOP!!!! GRRRRrrrrrr………

MING says:I’m missing you mum and dad…Dont worry about the drama in the house…I will always remember what you said..FORGIVE AND FORGET!!!!THanks for all my daddys buddies who voted for me and who is VOTING for me…Thanks alot for supprting me throughout this competition….I appreciate it much!!!!Thanks to all the family members who has always been there for supporthing me….My friends…THanks alot….I can’t ask for more =)…keep voting for me…DREAM 08….XOXOXO… =)

DENEZIA says: I’m missing the world!!haha…no phonesss..no internet…it’s killing me..but i’m getting use to it…i might consider giving up my phone for good…its quite relaxing actually…NOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!it seriously is a pain…haha…i missss tooo many people…mummy i miss you…DONT EAT TOO MUCH!!i dun wanna see a HUGE PELAMPONG COMING TOWARDS ME N HUGGING ME AFTER THIS…hahaha..DADDY…i miss you as hell…whn u cummin back????TT the money to mummy n ask mummy to vote for me..u cant vote for me from there…..=P HAHAHAHA….che che: i think ur all set to go meet your fiance in IRELAND baybehhh..woooohoooO!!hahahaha….i cant wait to see u in may…i promise i will be there for ur engagement….find me a super hawt irish guy k…hahah….. TWINNIES: i miss you as hell…go get the same hairstyle as me..you gurllsss promised!!!! kiss a.p for me…..love you ketiak fedek!!!hahahahhaha =) and to all my frens n supporters: i love ya’ll as hell…thanks for all the votes…..keep it coming…hahahahaha…jk…but yea…pls do vote for me DREAM 03 k….MUAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!! =x =)


Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.