Children read after me A.P.P.L.E ~Apple~Missing my school days so so badly~i know it sounds ridiculous haha but i really miss those days we have to crack our brain for makan session after class,missing all the crazy lectures,missing all the gossiping with my gals~hmm~WAIT!!!i'm still doing my gossip routine with my housemate but not in class no more...now it's in my ROOM!!!The guys call it
"Karma Dosa" haha it means The Sinful Room LOL~
p/s:the guys do gossip in my room too ~
photographer:charlotte darl

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to

Anonymous said...

hey gal, can u do a post on what skincare are u using and ur skincare routine?
i really admire your flawless skin.
thanking u inadvance

pj said...

is that yr real hair? you look cute :)

.:Leeming:. said...

yeap that's my real hair babe =) thx for ya compliments appreciate much =)

Anonymous said...

hey! very cool blog!
i hear something about once digital magazine, www.libertarianmag.com, is very cool too!

xoxo!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.