The year ends today~


pimp your myspace at Gickr.com
Anything you wish you could have done this year? Well I wish to end year 2009 in Australia. Too bad I couldn't make it but most probably I'll be going next year. I've actually done a lot~a lot~ this year like joining Malaysian Dreamgirl, started working and I certainly loving my job cause it's connected to fashion. Besides that I do learn a lot and gained lots experience this year. Hmm...hopefully next year gonna be a great year ahead~

GOOD BYE 2009 HELOOO 2010!!!
Washed blue-t, Cotton On - Knitted vest, Baci - Neckalce, MNG - Leggings, Malacca - Peep toe heels, Summer.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to The year ends today~

gagalious said...

waahhhh who's is that guy? your new bf?

Hayley said...

happy new year babe!

.:Leeming:. said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR HAYLEY DARL =)

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.