Malacca Food Hunting!!!

I have nothing much to say about this post. All we do is cari-cari makan in Malacca~ But i definitely had lotsa fun with the boys and my family =)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

9 Responses to Malacca Food Hunting!!!

Roger said...

Quite long didnt try the ah pek's lala and hum stall. Fresh!

Rachel Kristen Tan said...

hello ming!

wah, you can walk around jonker street with your heels, it'll kill me. just got back from malacca with shaz last week ny, and makan damn a lot. i already miss the gula melaka dessert :D

love the heart t-shirt you have!!


rachel :)

L said...

wahh. u make me hungry in the middle of night

Anonymous said...

yummy!!!! i miss malaysia ><

ian said...

Those really look good! Should go down melaka and do food hunting one of these days

Makeupgeeek said...

hi ming, where did u bought ur black jacket in the first picture?

Anonymous said...

waaahhh i also wanna go makan-makan in malacca le... ming can u bring me around malacca for food hunting? :)

gagalious said...

is that "indian" looking boy your new bf? he's funny tho haha

.:Leeming:. said...

rachel:haha can use to it d hehe~hahaha we can actually plan a trip down to mlk again =Doh..tht's my sis's top =P~

L:haha looking at it makes me hungry too

ian:is a MUST!!!

makeupgeek:I bought from Baci =)

anonymous:can if the person behind this msg is my fren.

gagalious:no he's just my fren...

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.