SHOP~SHOP~SHOP~

SHOP till we drop haha...ok~ok thats abit exaggerating =)tuesday we went BANGSAR!!!our favourite place to shop cause you'll be able to find lotsa pretty stuff there and it's really REALLY cheap =D alot of people been asking me where i bought my clothes and where i usually shop.I bought most of my clothes from Bangsar boutiques and JUNKYARD SALE!!!That's where i got all my vintage stuff ~Recently my lil sis is into vintage as well and we are CRAZY over vintage.Anyhoos,She managed to get a top from sevendays and a shorts from Blueberry.Well as for me i bought a floral top from Tea & Sympathy.I'm loving my top =)
these are the pictures so feast your eyes!

~FIN~

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to SHOP~SHOP~SHOP~

Anonymous said...

both of you look so SWEET!!!

.:Leeming:. said...

thx nic darl ur as sweet as candy too =)

Anonymous said...

why the shop open so early..? 12am?

.:Leeming:. said...

nah it's 12pm darl =)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.