Jingle All The Way

I'm home for CHRISTMAS!!!Every Christmas I think about the open houses and have such fond memories of those special Christmas Eve’s.We usually spend our Christmas Eve's at aunt Cindy's place.Anyway this year Aunt Cindy and Aunt Susie had a Christmas open house this past Friday and Saturday.It was so nice and festive.Everyone is in such happy spirit.But I wasn’t feeling in the best of Christmas spirits this year.Maybe because some of my cousins can't managed to be back for Christmas hmm...
p/s:JiaLing sweetie this post is for you hehe~ that's how we celebrated our Christmas this year~next year you better be BACK for Christmas!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to Jingle All The Way

Anonymous said...

dear!!!hahaha!!!merry xmas!!!i see AH FAT!!!!SO CUTE OMG!!!!

-joanne-

.:Leeming:. said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!yeah see she makan only wahaha~ur back from Ipoh d?

Tyesha Pebbles said...

Hey there babe!! Thanks for dedicating this post to me. Sorry I didn't manage to browse your blog for ages...been caught up with so much assignments!! sob sob...I really miss you. You have no idea how much...sometimes I just wish I could just fly back home and leave everything behind...its so hard here yet I know I have to hold on...MUAKS!!!! and ps. my bro SO NEEDS a hair makeover!! pls tell him that!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.