Another Long Waited Album

*FIN*

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

8 Responses to Another Long Waited Album

Milo Kaw Kaw! said...

whoa,you're graduated from college,that's so soon :P so what's your plan? working now?

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you that your entire family is gorgeous; your mother could easily be your sister. Absolutely stunning (as are you)!

Congratulations! What an accomplishment. :]

.:Leeming:. said...

milo:yea sooo soon...i'm missing my coll life...hmm ryd now chasing my dream...=)

Ev'Yan:Thx~appreciate much haha she will be happy if she read ya comment haha~

yea!!!i totally love the way u dress up GAWJUZ!!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations.

am proud of u..

never thought models like u will have time for studies... weel done:)

.:Leeming:. said...

thx alot Jau Sang...haha y not i'm not some big time model i'm just a freelance model =)I'm lucky my mom and dad really care about what i'm doin and very supportive.I have to finish up my education no matter how much i wanna persue my dream as a model...So yea education come 1st~

Anonymous said...

for ppl like us, u are big time enough.. appearing on big buses etc.. :)

yea uess u are lucky to have parents who are so supportive :)

Suraya said...

hie, nice dress u wore there. may i know where did u get it?

changcheryi said...

wow your mum is very beautiful! you look very much like her!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.