SK II: Secrets To Great Skin

It's very hard to describe your own style, and I'm young so I'm still experimenting, you want what you're wearing to say something about you, about who you are. Same goes to my skin. To me there's nothing interesting about looking perfect if you don't have a good complexion. Having great complexion always built the confidence in me.

I have very sensitive skin and I still experimenting on a lot of products. When I found out that SK II is having a small event I was so excited. Because they will be having a skin test and It's my 1st time to find out more about my skin. I was like FINALLY!!! I knoe I have really dry skin but I have no idea what's hiding beneath my skin. True enough after under go that skin test, The girl that in charge said that I've really dry skin...well that's expected haha but I didn't know I have I have blackheads and pigmentation. Wrinkles is 99%, skin texture is 89% and pores is 87%. My overall skin results was OK, but the thing that bothers me the most is my freckles. So she explained that all dry skin tent to have freckles and the texture of my skin need to be improved. The good news about having dry skin is you won't have much breakouts.
Being all curious about the machine 1st I have to put my head into the machine for a clearer snap shot of my skin.
Then wait patiently for the resultsStill waiting ~~Tadaa!!! Finally It's out...WOW my freckles is SoOOo obvious. I seriously got to do something with it.Look at all those obvious freckles and pigmentation. My skin ain't that perfect after all.See what's hiding beneath my skin...EwWww scary...

Well to improve I need to be really consistent. She patiently explained what priducts suits me the best and the method of using it. I got to double cleanse my face to prevent impriority for blocking my pores because I do my make-up a lot. Toner is a MUST!!! The following products i need to apply it's every girl must have magical water called SKII Facial Treatment Essence. This essence It's almost like holy water that apply on your face. Ok that's a little bit of an exaggeration there haha...but many celebrities and beautiful women around thew world use it. That's because for as long as they've been using it, their skin has remained translucent and crystal clear. This miracle water is 100% natural from the yeast fermentation process. In this clear, nutrient rich liquid lies the secret to youthful skin.

Recently SKII have this interesting gadget that looks almost like a cell phone called the skin phone. It's known to be the 1st gadget to measure skin SPQ. A compression imaging device that captures the changes in skin when exposed to stress.

According to the measurements I'm in the category that's pretty bad. The wrinkles on my skin is like I'm in my 40's but trap in a 22 years old body. Hmmm... maybe is due to the stress recently. But I tell myself nah no worries SK II have designed this skin series, a treatment and beauty plan which gently coaxes the skin into releasing anti-oxidants.

This skin signature series have this 3 essential ingredients, pitera, signaline and oil-vityl. The triumvirate of ingredients works It's magic lift, tighten and smoothen your skin in 2 months. So you don't have to torture yourself through aggressive treatments or painful procedures, but through a firm belief in skin power. The skin natural ability to repair itself.

A pinch on the temple followed with a snap by the skin phone to gauge SPQ.

It is important to have a great complexion, so make sure to take good care of your skin. We can easily forget about our skin after a long day at work, but, you should treat it like anything else, with utmost importance. It's your face after all.

Beauty to me is about being comfortable in your own skin. Knowing your skin type is essential for determining how to treat your skin. Go to the nearest SK II counter to figure out what's the best way to determine your skin type, thus figuring out how to best treat your complexion.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.