Shopping day out with mummy and sis

Laitee so-called paparazzi shot -_-Denim boyfriend shirt, Gap - Basic buttoned tank, Baci - Leopard scarf, Baci - leggings, Baci.Mummy look into the camera!and say cheese~ okok maybe not cheese cause both of us have braces a nice smile will do =)My sister and mom visited a few days. They arrived Thursday evening, with just enough time to have a little dinner before we start shopping~ Mom grew to just love shopping and I'm always her so-called stylist. We share almost the same style of dressing .We totally admire each other closet a lot haha~
From Thursday to Friday all we do is SHOP! At the end of the day she couldn't find anything nice, but the sister bought like plenty of clothes. I bought some too...just couldn't resist~ Everything is soOoOoo cheap. After all the shopping dad have come up all the way from Malacca just to send his 2 princess back home.
I wish i can tag along because I'm missing Malacca. I miss driving around Malacca town. My mom and I used to go out for “drives” We’d just drive to town. Enjoy the scenery and sing to oldies music. This was also the time we could talk just the two of us about anything. She’d be the friend and let me tell her anything without being upset or doing any mom lecturing. It was a great time and I look forward to doing this with my children.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Shopping day out with mummy and sis

Woebegone Cher said...

hey girl,

sigh...now u made me miss my mum even more...lol...well, glad u guys had fun =) oh, and merry merry christmas and happy new year to u and ur family!! =)

pinkisdead said...

yr mummy is fashionable :P

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.