AVATAR

i've collected some of the beautiful pictures from the movie “Avatar”, which is undoubtedly the most anticipated movie of the year 2009. If you're a sci-fi movie fan, Avatar is a must see movies by James Cameron. A good flick to end 2009.I'm Loving this movie from beginning to end. I had to drag Leslie and Wayne to go and watch this even though It's a 12:15am show. My eyes were glued to the screen. Planning to go see it again or I'll wait for the DVD to be out. I totally can watch this over and over again...The acting was awesome, the story line was awesome, The CG was AWESOME. Literally the BEST MOVIE I've seen to date.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to AVATAR

Anonymous said...

heard alot of good comments on this show!!
anyway, i like ur 'about me' part, dare to dream big!!

u were at centrepoint the other day rite ? haha.. with ur lv bag :op teeheeehee...

Hayley said...

You'll agree with me that the graphics in the movie are so damn beautiful right?? and they're so romantic!! really thumbs up for James Cameron!!

Weird Dan said...

Got to agree with you with the CG and the storyline. To me, the movie's awesome and it's like 2 hours 45 minutes. What a movie worth to watch, gonna go catch the 3D version too

DanielCtw.com

jingles said...

so agree with you until I HAVE to comment on this post! I am going to end the year 2009 with this beautiful movie in mind. Dvd doesn't do justice to it. The effect serves best & fresh in cinema :)

Have a nice day.

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.