I'm In Christmas Mood

Sequin blazer and skull scarf, Baci - White sheer top, Sevendays - skinny jeans, topshop - Jaime's heels from Taipei.

Woke up in the morning...washed up,dressed up and ready to hit the mall in style. But once I step out from the apartment I realized my grey pumps got stolen arhHhHhh~ luckily Jaime have plenty of shoes and she's kind enough to borrow one of her pretty heels =)
Ok~ok~ I know some of you might think I'm crazy~dressing up all bling bling but I don't know why I'm so into that Christmas mood. Yet another week fly by and Christmas is just around the corner WeeEEe~
I've spotted a new trend the sequin jacket. It’s the jacket to have over the holidays. The idea with the sequin blazer is to dress it down. It shines enough on its own, so give it some edge. Wear it with a simple tank, some super skinny jeans, pleather leggings and major heels.
If your looking for sequins and sparkles to ensure you brighten up the Christmas party then go get a sequin blazer. It would definitelylook great for a Christmas party~

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to I'm In Christmas Mood

Hayley said...

Early Merry Christmas pretty girl.. ;)

Rachel Scarlet said...

O-M-G. I love those shoes! They're so lovely

Anonymous said...

Nice combination!! I have the sequin jacket n scarf as well. Both from Cotton On! Affordable n stylish at the same time.



XMei xoxo

.:Leeming:. said...

Heyley:hahaha 12 days to go...

rachel:haha too bad it's not mine =(

anonymous:I'm loving cotton on too there's lotsa basic stuff me likey...=)

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.