Happy Mother's day

My mom is literally a part of me. She's always the truest friend to me. I really missing those days when we bake cookies together, watching Korean drama and cry together stupidly, stay up all night talking and gossiping until 3am, haha and she always said eh mummy need to sleep d~ I'll be like don't mummy please teman me la...I miss ya so much~ due to my work load I can't make it back all the time...but I'll try my best to be back once a month.

I LOVE YOU MUMMY!!! YOU'RE THE GREATEST MOM EVER~~

Grown don't mean nothing to a mother. A child is a child. They get bigger, older, but grown? What's that suppose to mean? In my heart it don't mean a thing.

~Toni Morrison, Beloved, 1987

p/s: To my beloved god mom...i know you've been busy with ya work but I wanna let you know that I love you much too Happy Mother's Day!!! Mwah~

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Happy Mother's day

Anonymous said...

I like your post! It's really meaningful!

Roger said...

So sweeeet. Hope to meet you in Malacca too one of these days. Then we all can jalan jalan cari makan. Nice!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.